CFD for Marine Engineering
Computational fluid dynamics is an important tool that brings about positive and progressive changes in the marine industry.
We utilize our CFD capabilities to add value to various marine applications like propulsion analysis, resistance analysis, sea keeping, optimization studies, maneuvering, and hydraulics. Close integration of CFD in the early stages of engineering process can promise better designs, robust solutions and optimum performance.
Our CFD expertise for the marine industry includes:
- Hull performance assessment
- Hull form optimization
- Appendage alignment
- Ventilation for engine rooms
- Exhaust particle tracking
- Turbulence calculations on helicopter deck
- Frequency and time domain sea keeping simulations
- Combustion dynamics
- Sloshing in cargo, oil and gas separator tanks
- LNG tank cool down analysis
- Multiphase calculations by simulating air and water
- Comprehensive simulation of wave loads on a full ship or offshore construction
- Propulsion analysis
Our CFD capabilities offer full scale defined modeling and detailed analysis of the flow phenomena hence allowing better performance, decreasing the turnaround time and project costs.
Contact us to avail superlative CFD services for marine industry.